Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tiger as Pet...???

Its damn cold here in ranchi but afternoons are cozy :) .....so i went to my balcony to comfort myself in the direct sunlight...hmmm itz amazinnn.... okie so i have my newspaper, 1 glass choco pista milk shake (courtesy me) and nokia 5610 with me...
newspaper 1st page, 2nd page , erghhhh its all borinnn shittt written here.... now milkshake is a better option.....and lemme stroll in the balcony.... ooohh there is this cute lil' dog in my neighbour's terrace chasing the birds frantically. i don't know what problem it (confused whether he/she) has with those chirping birds.....
wowww now this dog is actually standing on it's 2 legs resting other 2 on the parapet enjoying the panaroma...
or may be it is searching for some gossip or news/ or hitting on some female... i cudn't control myself...picked up my cell...nd click click...have a look....

come on doggy...look at me baby ....ya again click click.....

dogs seems to be wonderful posing from neighbour's terrace...at my place? ohh no..... i am afraid of dogs......they bark and they bite....uhhhh... now back to my newspaper...

what i see is "TIGER AS PETS"......are u kidding me?? ...huh and i was afraid that dogs bark and bite.....imagine what a tiger would do? roar and kill?.....goshhh!!! after some years i would see tiger on the terrace "smiling at me" "posing for me".....

Neways.....
The article says that Indonesian government is selling away 30 tigers as pet, coz they wanted to protect this critically endangered species from further poaching... come on

stop this crap
...the sole reason behind this is making money dude...
67000 pounds a pair imagine!!! It has become a status symbol for the elite group... even michael jackson, mike tyson had this passion...
Hey man! if you possess so much property then why not support poor humans who are in need of money rather than tigers who live peacefully in their habitats...
If real measures need to be taken, then environmentalists and government should take some precautionary measures against china's trade in tiger parts... chinese traders find india to be a potential supplier of tigers...use of tiger parts in chinese traditional medicine is the epicentre of poaching activities in china... and in the chinese new year 2010 which is also "year of tiger" the traders will find an opportunity to increase profits..."since everyone will demand a tiger skin next year"...

So INDIA BEWAREEE!!!!!! Please don't let these chinese exploit our assets...Save tigers and their habitats instead of destroying wildlife for human fantasies...

Hmmmm.....so i'm done with my milkshake, newspaper and photography...now back
to my room...may be i'll watch some movie :)

au revoir.....salut.....

4 comments:

  1. gr8 pics....gud article...bt do u beleive in it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thnx...agar believe nhi karti,toh ye article mere blog mein hota hi nhi... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how the hell that dog reached our terrace??

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is not our terrace dude!!! i clicked the pic frm my balcony...wo neighbour ka doggy hai...dekha mere nokia ka zoom sahi hai na...

    ReplyDelete